What do the National Goals and Directive Principles mean to you?
- Pick one out of the five National Goals and Directive Principles and write about what it means to you in 1,500 words or less before Monday the 27 of August 2012.
- Competition is open to Students in the following categories: Tertiary, College and Highschool.
- Entries can be in English or Tok Pisin
- Cleary state your name, insitution, your year level and your address in your entry
- Send your entries to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O.Box 305 Madang
- For more information you can e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Prizes for both English and Tok Pisin entries are:
- Tertiary winner - K3000
- College winner - K1500
- High School winner - K1000